“GHAR BAITHE JEETO JACKPOT”
CONTEST IN KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI SEASON 7.
I. CONTEST DESCRIPTION:
“GHAR BAITHE JEETO JACKPOT” (“Contest”, “GBJJ”) is a contest that will be held on the show“Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 7” (“Show”) for home viewers. The contest is telecast on Sony Entertainment Television (“Channel”) which channel is owned by MSM (Satellite) Singapore Pte. Ltd and/or its affiliates (together known as “Company”).
1. “Participant (s)”: Any person(s) who participates in the Contest and who (i) is above eighteen (18) years of age; (ii) is a citizen of India and residing in India and (iii) enters the Contest in accordance with the rules stated below. Employees of the Company, of the Producer, of the advertising agency which has been appointed from time to time, and also employees of the main sponsors; and members of their immediate family; persons other than Indian nationals, or Indian nationals living out of India, or those who do not qualify under the definition of resident of India as per the Income Tax Act, 1961 or those not conversant in spoken Hindi, are ineligible to enter the Contest. and in case they do participate by misrepresentation, then Company/Producer shall in its sole discretion shall discontinue with such Participants’ participation.
2. “Contest”: General knowledge quiz for Home Viewers entitled “GHAR BAITHE JEETO JACKPOT”.
3. “GBJJ Question”: A question aired to call for entries for Ghar Baithe Jeeto Jackpot
4. “Shortlisted Participant (s)”: A list of Participants per episode who have given correct answer to a GBJJ Question in the valid format and have been selected through a random selection for telephonic auditions.
5. “Episode Winner(s)”: The Shortlisted Participant(s) who has answered the GBJJ question correctly in the valid format and post telephonic audition is / are selected for call-out on the Show. The Episode Winners are eligible for the Episode Prize.
6. “Episode Prize (s)”: The prize money of INR 1 lakh that the Episode Winner is eligible for, prior to accepting to answer the Jackpot Question.
7. “Jackpot Question (s)”: An additional optional question that the Episode Winner is given on the show call-out, to play for the Jackpot Prize
8. “Jackpot Winner (s)”: The Episode Winner (s) who chooses to attempt the Jackpot Question and answers it correctly on the show call-out.
9. “Jackpot Prize (s)”: The minimum prize money of INR 2 lakh , or any other amount as may be advertised / defined from time to time, and a carry forward of Episode Prize from previous episode (s), if any, that the Episode Winner is eligible for after answering the Jackpot Question correctly
10. “Cluster”: A database of all valid and correct entries segregated from all entries received for GBJJ Questions over a pre-defined time period or number of questions.
11. “Show”: “Kaun Banega Crorepati Season 6” which is being produced by the Producer for initial exhibition on the Channel. It also includes, but is not limited to, recordings of the Contest in the Studio (including any seasonal special(s) recording).
12. “Home Viewers”: Persons viewing the Show during its initial exhibition on the Channel
13. “Episode” An episode of the Show.
14. “Producer”: means the Producer of the Show which is Big Synergy Media Ltd.
15. “Rules and Regulations”: These Rules and Regulations governing the said Contest, stated herein in entirety, as may be amended from time to time at the sole discretion of the Company.
III. PROCEDURE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST:
Questions on air
1. A set of five (5) questions will be aired prior to initial broadcast of the Show. Subsequently, Contest questions will be broadcast during the Episode for that day.
2. The first set of five (5) questions will be aired during the period August 15, 2013 to August 19, 2013. The subsequent questions will be aired from September 7, 2013 to January 25, 2014. The question for the Contest of the day will be broadcast at any given time, as determined by Channel management. Post the completion of the Episode, the question will be available on the website (wwwkbcsony.com) until the closure of lines.
Home Viewers may participate in the Contest by calling on the IVRS or by sending an SMS. The telephone lines(not PCO’s) (mobiles and landlines) and SMS acceptance for each question shall be as per the following schedule:
The different modes of participation?
IDEA subscribers have to send in their SMS to 554567. Idea subscribers also have an option to send an SMS to 5252525.
Subscribers of all other operators can send their SMSs to 5252525
All participation through SMSs need to be in the following format:
“KBCQ <space>< A/B/C/D>”. e.g.: If the correct answer to the question aired is “A” according to you; you are required to send “KBCQ A”.
What number can I call to participate?
Idea subscribers can call on 55456 11 – 14 (for the respective answer option). For e.g.
If your answer is Option A, call on 5545611
If your answer is Option B, call on 5545612
If your answer is Option C, call on 5545613
If your answer is Option D, call on 5545614
BSNL landline subscribers can call on 5052525 11 – 14 (for the respective answer option).
If your answer is Option A, call on 505252511
If your answer is Option B, call on 505252512
If your answer is Option C, call on 505252513
If your answer is Option D, call on 505252514
BSNL landline subscribers in Rajasthan & Punjab can call on 12555 11 – 14 (for the respective answer option).
If your answer is Option A, call on 1255511
If your answer is Option B, call on 1255512
If your answer is Option C, call on 1255513
If your answer is Option D, call on 1255514
Subscribers of all other operators will require to send in their responses via SMS only.
What will it cost me to call or send an SMS?
SMS : Every SMS sent to the participation numbers will be charged as below.
Upto Rs.4/- per SMS – 5252525*(All Subscribers)
Upto Rs.4/- per SMS – 554567 (IDEA Subscribers)
SMS’ sent in the wrong format or with the incorrect answer are also chargeable.
*Available only on select operators. Terms & Conditions on www.kbcofficial.in
IVR : All calls made to the participation numbers will be charged as below.
Upto Rs.4/- per minute – 55456 11/12/13/14 (IDEA Subscribers)
*Available only for IDEA mobile subscribers. T&Cs on www.kbcofficial.in
Calls charged at 20 second pulse rate – 5052525* (BSNL Landline)
*Available only for BSNL landline subscribers in select circles. T&Cs on www.kbcofficial.in
Calls charged at 20 second pulse rate – 12555* (BSNL Landline in Rajasthan & Punjab). T&Cs on www.kbcofficial.in
Roaming rates may apply, we recommend that you contact your telecom service provider for the applicable rates.
Please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with KBC : Join Here Connect with KBC Feeds